Abstract submission and deadline
The 9th European Congress of Chemical Engineering (ECCE9) and the 2nd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology (ECAB2) will be held as one large comprehensive and integrated congress with as overall theme: “Shaping a sustainable future: A Partnership of Academia, Industry and Society” The organisers hope to welcome you in The Netherlands, on April 21, 2013.
The Coordinating Committee ECCE/ECAB invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Programme. Abstracts can be submitted as of June 1, 2012. Deadline date for submission is extended to December 10, 2012.
After abstract submission
Future actions if you have submitted an abstract for poster or short oral presentation:
- Submission will be confirmed by e-mail within 24 hours; if you do not receive this confirmation email, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This abstract will be reviewed.
- The review outcome will be sent by e-mail before 20 January 2013.
- The presenting author has to register and pay for the Congress before 30 January 2013 to receive early fee.
- All titles of abstracts accepted for presentation will be listed on the ECCE website.
ECCE guidelines on writing an abstract and abstract requirements (for example the maximum length of your abstract) are available by downloading the ECCE / ECAB Abstract Guidelines.
ECCE guidelines for poster presenters will be published here. Depending on the number of abstracts submitted, posters will be on display for one or more days. Presenters will be informed about this in due course.
Poster board size
The net size of the poster boards will be announced on later.
Waiver of Liability
All poster presenters are responsible for putting up and removing their own poster in a proper way. If presenters do not remove their poster in time, ECCE is not responsible for any damage that might happen to the poster when it has to be removed by staff members.
Call for Abstracts
Please note that in the call for abstracts the old submission deadline is mentioned, the extended deadline for abstract submission is December 10, 2012.
Download the Call for Abstracts.