Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
7 February, 2013
We are proud that this year's Danckwerts Lecture will be held on the occasion of ECCE9 / ECAB2 by Prof. Dr. Sharon C. Glotzer.
Sharon C. Glotzer is the Stuart W. Churchill Collegiate Professor of Chemical Engineering and Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
The P. V. Danckwerts Memorial Lecture was established in 1985 to honor Prof. Peter V. Danckwerts as a leading scholar in the field of chemical engineering and for his contributions as an Executive Editor of Chemical Engineering Science, the second Shell Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Cambridge, and a past President of the Institution of Chemical Engineers. The Danckwerts Lecture is co-sponsored by Elsevier, AIChE, IChemE, and EFCE and is presented at the ECCE (odd years) and AIChE (even years) annual meetings.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online