4 February, 2013
The congress ‘Shaping a Sustainable Future’ offers a diverse and engaging 5-day programme specifically designed to bring participants together from all corners of the ‘golden triangle’: government, science and business. Each day presents a varied programme: a scientific track with talks on cutting-edge research and an innovation track with workshops, lectures and nonstop opportunities to network, exchange ideas, brainstorm solutions, discover synergies and open new doors to a sustainable future.
The innovation track is available for visitors from industry, SMEs, start-ups, policy makers and scientists who are interested in the practical application of technology.
The innovation track comprises the following components:
- Plenary speech
- Keynotes: 40-minute lecture and two 20-minute inspirational talks
- 60-second pitches by SMEs
- Innovation case studies, workshops and games
- Innovation talks
- Exhibition: business and networking event to enhance experience, ideas, innovations and research results.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online