The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
26 February, 2013
The city of The Hague is proud to host the biennial congress of chemical engineering and applied biotechnology. To show its enthusiasm, the city has dispatched Rabin Baldewsingh, the executive councillor for sustainability in The Hague, to open the first full day of the ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress on Monday April 22.
There’s even more that makes Monday April 22 a noteworthy congress day! Special attention will be paid to the collaboration among the ‘triple helix’ partners: academia, industry and society. A complementary programme is scheduled for politicians, policy makers and industrial participants. The programme aspires to strengthen further cooperation and create new partnerships, innovation processes and projects that contribute to a sustainable future.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online