Enrol late abstracts now
28 February, 2013
The 9th European Congress of Chemical Engineering (ECCE9) and the 2nd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology (ECAB2) will be held as one large comprehensive and integrated congress with as overall theme: ‘Shaping a Sustainable Future: a partnership of academia, industry and society’. The congress will take place in the World Forum The Hague, the Netherlands, from Sunday April 21 – Thursday April 25, 2013.
The Coordinating Committee ECCE9 / ECAB2 invites authors to submit late abstracts to be considered for a poster presentation at the exhibition, business and networking fair. Late abstracts can now be submitted.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online