10 April, 2013
At this moment we are developing an App for mobile phones and tablets.This App gives you instant access to the programme, speakers, abstracts, exhibitors, floor plans and more. We will keep you updated about the release date and provide you with an instruction to download the App.
To limit our ecological footprint, we only provide foldable one page overviews of the programme at the congress.This is supported by multiple TV-screens with the day-to-day detailed programme. There are also iPad-stands where you can take a look into the congress App and on top of that, students will walk around with iPads to help you find the session of your choice.
If you are still in favor of a print-out of the total programme, we ask you to print the programme from the website and bring it along yourself.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online