Call for Abstracts
1 June, 2012
Deadline date for submission is extended to December 10, 2012. The Scientific Committee welcomes submissions from individuals and industrial partners.
The topics are: Society, Energy, Biomedical Engineering, Food & Agro, Product Engineering & Novel Materials, Biotechnology, Bioreactor Engineering, Analytical Technologies, Separations & Downstream Processing, Renewable Energy & Feedstock, Processes for Bulk & Fine Chemicals, Modelling & Simulation, Fundamentals, Process Intensification.
Oral and poster presentations will be grouped into 14 themes. All abstracts will be reviewed by two independent assessors. Those selected will be placed either in the poster category or oral presentation category.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online