3 September, 2012
Are you a graduate student and up for a challenge? Enrol in the Huntsman Design Contest.
“Pretend you are working as part of the engineering team in the conceptual phase of a major investment. A recent sustainability study has identified the Aniline separation step to be very energy intensive. It is your challenge to design a work-up using 50% of the current energy consumption while maintaining the same investment cost using a modern separation technique.”
The jury will select the best technical solutions to present their design at ECCE9 where the winners will be chosen. The selected presenters will receive free entry to the conference. The best technical solution is considered to have the optimal mix of operating cost, capital investment and risk.
Huntsman is one of the sponsors and has designed this contest especially for ECCE9.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online