Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
28 January, 2013
The European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE) is pleased to announce the first EFCE Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation to be awarded for an outstanding example of industrial application in the field of process intensification. Deadline for submission of nominations: 15 February 2013.
The award will be presented at a special session of the EPIC 2013. The European Process Intensification Conference (EPIC) 2013 will be held in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 22-24 April 2013 in conjunction with ECCE9/ECAB2. Read more or submit your innovation.
- 3 May, 2013Sponsors ECCE9 - ECAB2
- 26 April, 2013All congress photos now online
- 25 April, 2013Abstracts can still be viewed
- 25 April, 2013Special Journal Issues- Submit your Paper (up to 3 months after the congress)
- 24 April, 2013Seekers & Solvers Drawings
- 24 April, 2013Compilation Videos
- 18 April, 2013Download the Congress App now!
- 10 April, 2013APP
- 8 April, 2013Innovation Track
- 4 April, 2013Grand Opening
- 21 March, 2013Hoogewerff Jongerenprijs 2013
- 19 March, 2013DSM Science & Technology Award
- 28 February, 2013Enrol late abstracts now
- 26 February, 2013The Hague: proud host of ECCE9 / ECAB2
- 7 February, 2013Danckwerts lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- 4 February, 2013Innovation track
- 4 February, 2013Keynote speakers at ECCE9 / ECAB2 congress
- 29 January, 2013Grand opening congress
- 28 January, 2013Process Intensification Award for Industrial Innovation
- 10 December, 2012Plenary speakers
- 5 September, 2012Call for Nominations
- 3 September, 2012Student challenge!
- 1 June, 2012Special Journal Issues
- 1 June, 2012Call for Abstracts
- Photos Monday are online