Special Students’ Day (Wednesday April 24)
- Are you interested in career opportunities in chemical engineering and biotechnology?
- Do you want to catch up on the latest scientific inventions?
- And are you curious about the process of innovation in this large and very diverse industry?
You are welcome to join some 1600 innovative, forward-thinking researchers, industrial professionals, policy makers, PhD students and entrepreneurs at the largest European congress on chemical engineering and applied biotechnology.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, students receive a huge discount on the admission fee and
attend the Students’ Day for just 20 euros.
Students programme on Wednesday April 24
- 'From Molecular Computations to Continuous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Their Role in Shaping a Sustainable Future' by Prof. Bernhardt Trout (MIT, USA)
- 8 keynote lectures, e.g. ‘Hydrous Ethanol in Gasoline - Wet is Better than Dry’ by Hans Keuken & ‘Recent Developments in Consumer Products’ by Ka Ng (Hong Kong University)
- 60-second pitches by start-ups, SMEs and students (apply now)
- Career event at Exhibition & Networking Fair: meet your future employer
- Meet & Greet sessions with starting entrepreneurs: find out what it takes to run your own company
- Meet & Greet sessions with young professionals from industry about their experiences
- Interactive workshop by FLUOR
- Innovation workshop ‘Overcoming Key Challenges’ by AkzoNobel
- Pitch workshop: learn the art of persuasion - present your expertise or your idea
- Workshop ‘Starting Your Own Business’
- Scientific and Innovation talks
- Award ceremony for the Huntsman Design Award 2013
- Free congress dinner with live band at the beach